About ICT Enabled Programs
ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in education has been gaining recognition and importance worldwide. ICT creates an impact in the role of unified communication which is not restricted to computer systems but extended to the other communication platforms. On an academic level, it provides students with relevant and contemporary experiences that allow them to successfully engage with technology and prepare them for life after completing the university programs.
Over the past few years, the best Universities across the world have adopted ICT services to improve the learning experience and magnify the quality of education for students pursuing classroom learning as well as distance learning. UGLC is no exception. Keeping in terms with modern Technology, it now introduces its academic curricula on a Hi-Tech platform that can be accessible to all the students in Africa.
How it Works
- The Student first selects the program of his choice from UGLC website.
- The webpage will ask students to upload their required documents online.
- The student can then pay the fee via University payment gateway.
- Once the admission is approved, the University will provide the access to the students with a unique ID and Password. The Student can then login to their personalised course pages on UGLC Learning Management System. The Students can also download the Exclusive Mobile App, where they can download the full course content online as well as offline and have the option to interact with the professors via messenger on their smart phones. The offline mode of the course content can be accessed on SD Cards provided by the University without the need for any Internet connection.
- The Students can view and learn from the lectures at their convenience and frequency.
- The Students will be awarded the Degree Certificate once they clear the University exams as per the grading rules assigned by UGLC.