UGLC ICT Enabled Programs, WEBSITE DISCLAIMER STATEMENT
Welcome to the Web Site (the "Site") of UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division i.e. www.uglc.org.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") carefully before using the Site. It governs your relationship with www.uglc.org regarding your use of the Site.
This Web Site provides general information regarding the Institution and its services. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs urges you to not assume that information on a particular topic on the Site is complete or up-to-date.
Your Permission to use the www.uglc.org:
UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division gives you limited personal permission to use the website. Your permission to use the Web Site is limited in a number of ways. For example, the only use for which you may use, download, or print material contained on this Site is for non-profit purposes. Any commercial use, such as selling content, creating course packs, or posting information on another website, is prohibited.
You also may not:
Frame all or part of the Web Site. Change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed out from the website. Systemically download or print materials from the Web Site. Transmit or provide any data from the Web Site to a third party. Use the Web Site in a manner contrary to any applicable law.
Your permission terminates immediately, without any further action by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs, if you breach these terms, you may not transfer or assign your permission to any other party.
UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division is the owner or licensee of all rights in the Web Site, its content, software, and services. You have no right to such content, software or services if not expressly granted in this agreement “UGLC ICT Enabled Programs" and the logos or other proprietary marks of UGLC ICT Enabled Programs, No right, title or interest in those trademarks is granted you in this Agreement.
The Site is Provided "As Is" SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE UGLC ICT Enabled Programs MAKES NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY, WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE. FURTHER, UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
You Alone Are Responsible For Your Use Of the Site. You agree to be solely responsible for your use of this Web Site. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER OR CAUSE THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE ASSERTED LIABILITY OR DAMAGES ARE BASED IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF WARRANTY), TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS.
You agree to indemnify and hold UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division harmless for any claims, losses or damages, including attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of these terms or use of this Web Site.
UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division is Not Responsible for Any Links To or From Other Sites. This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites, and other Web Sites may provide links to this Site. These links are provided for your convenience only. www.uglc.org does not control these other Sites and assumes no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such Sites. You should not consider any link to or from another Site as an endorsement of that Site by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division unless UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division, expressly states so.
You Agree that UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division May Share Certain Information About You. You agree that UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division, should you elect to supply it, may use your name, email address, physical address, Telephone or other data to communicate with you either by itself or through any of its designates. You may request to have this information modified or deleted from our records. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division Site may use this information as necessary to enforce these Terms. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division will not sell this information to any other party.
These Terms are severable to the extent any term is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
Your use and continued use of the UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division’s Site reflects your agreement to these Terms and any modifications of these Terms made by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division.
Purchasing and Admission
MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS: If you are making important admission related or any purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and UGLC ICT Enabled Programs does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
READ THESE TERMS: In applying for a program/course or purchasing any other value added service/product, you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree to these terms then do not place an order for a product.
FEES AND PRICING: In applying for a program/course or purchasing any other value added service/product, you understand and agree to the terms below. If you do not understand and agree to these terms then do not place an order for a product.
CANCELLATION/REFUNDS: Generally no refund of fee is permitted on account of withdrawal/cancellation of admission once a student is admitted to any course of study. A refund claim may, however, be admitted on merits after due consideration of the unfortunate event of the candidate not being able to continue the course due to his death or permanent disability. In such cases, where the candidate has not yet started the course but had just taken the admission, the University, may its sole discretion, decide on the cancellation and the refund. However, the fees paid on account of Prospectus fee, registration fee, ID card fee, eligibility fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. In the case of Foreign/NRI candidates, the refunds will be made in accordance with Foreign Exchange regulations subject to above conditions.
All refunds will be processed by the admission management team of the University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar based on the recommendation of the Vice Chancellor. Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available at the Admissions Office – ICT Enabled Programs cell. Refund, if any, will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt, and the dues clearance certificate.
The refund information given above is indicative and UGLC ICT Enabled Programs reserves the right to make changes. Any changes in the above will be informed separately.
The refund information given above is indicative and UGLC ICT Enabled Programs reserves the right to make changes. Any changes in the above will be informed separately.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, DAMAGE LIMITS: You have sole responsibility for use of the products/services you purchase through this website. In no event shall TNO ICT.in be liable to you in relation to the products/services, or your use, misuse or inability to use the products, for any (1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage); or (2) direct damages in excess of the amount you paid www.uglc.org for the applicable product.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS: You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division’s prior written consent. You further represent that in the event of you being less than 18 years of age, you are purchasing the product/services under the advice of your guardian and are well informed about the specificity of the product/service.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that harm minors in any way
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user
- Use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website)
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service
- Decision of UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
- UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at any time as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division from time to time
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against the national interest. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you
- The Service is an additional service offered by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division. The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division does not undertake any responsibility for the failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division may include additional features and services
- UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users
- UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the service
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime
- By filling up the inquiry form and using various SMS based services from UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division, you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user admission
- UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title, and non-infringement. UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto
- By filling up the inquiry form on the website, a user allows UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time
- This service is live in India only
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the ‘UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division” will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.uglc.org
UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to www.uglc.org (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that UGLC ICT Enabled Programs Division based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.